Work Integration project in carpentry
The work integration project of the CJE la Côte de Gaspé is a resource specializing in innovative social and professional reintegration in our MRC.
The work integration project is a mini-business where the services offered meet the needs, strengths and limitations of its workers while developing products and services to society.
True to our regional niche, wood products are made to meet the needs of community organizations and we are also considering the possibility of developing a particular product into the market locally for the year 2010.
Who is the work integration project for?
All young adults' ages 16 and 25 who are not in school, not employed and who have an interest in carpentry.
What do you do on a work project?
All environments that have developed this type of service always aim for the same objectives, no matter the region, customer, product or service developed.
- Establish a routine of healthy living and break the social isolation has been the premise of this type of resource;
- Acquire certain skills in construction;
- Use work as an intervention tool;
- Encourage group activities;
- Provide activities to reinforce the sense of belonging to a group;
- Develop personal and professional skills.